London, UK – The Enterprise Metaverse Summit 2023, organized by Economist Impact, will help senior leaders build and benefit from digital twins to enable productivity gains and sustainable innovation. Join XRA Senior Vice President of Public Policy Joan O’Hara, in this hybrid event on June 28-29 for an engaging discussion around how augmented reality is shaping the future. Registrants can attend in person in London or virtually through the link above.
Tune in at 2:45 pm BST on Wednesday, June 28th, for the panel discussion, “Imagining a society beyond smartphones: are we really looking at an augmented-reality future?” Experts include:
- Adi Abili, Head of Metaverse, ABIn Bev
- Kevin Chan, Global Campaign Strategies Director, Meta
- Cathy Hackl, Chief Futurist & Chief Metaverse Officer, Journey and Founder, VerseLuxe
- Joan O’Hara, Senior Vice President of Public Policy, XR Association
- Sahil Tesfu, Chief Strategy Officer, Essity
- Walter Pasquarelli, Manager of Tech and Society, Economist Impact (Moderator)
Learn more about the Enterprise Metaverse Summit 2023.