Immersive technology is poised to transform the way people work, play, and learn. From an emerging creator economy of virtual goods and services to cutting-edge applications that can improve education, health care, and manufacturing, augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR) technologies are unlocking new opportunities to communicate, access information, and engage with the world. These changes raise important questions, and how policymakers respond will have profound implications for the economy and society.
Join the Information Technology and Innovation Foundation (ITIF) and the XR Association for the second annual AR/VR Policy Conference. The event will feature a series of expert talks and panels discussing critical policy questions covering:
- Privacy and safety
- Intellectual property rights
- Antitrust and interoperability
- Content moderation and free expression
- International trade and development
- 5G and cybersecurity
- Jobs, productivity, and the creator economy
- Skills and education
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion and accessibility
- Defense and national security
- Digital government
- Web3, NFTs, and cryptocurrency in the metaverse
To learn more about the ARVR Policy Conference, including speaking opportunities and sponsorship, please contact XRA at firstname.lastname@example.org.