Friday, October 21st, 2022 — Don’t miss XRA’s Limitless Future Conference -> XR for Learning & Development on Tuesday, November 1st in Atlanta, GA. The highly engaging one-day in-person event is bringing together learning & development professionals with XR equipment and software providers to learn and experience how immersive technology is making training, learning, and talent management more efficient, effective, and economical.
Recent XRA research indicates high enthusiasm for the use of XR in learning and development activities, but low understanding about how to implement and use the technology. Attendees will learn first-hand from companies about the limitless future of XR to train and upskill employees.
Reasons to attend:
- Try on XR and demo training programs with companies like Meta, Google, PIXO VR, and more.
- Connect with other like-minded people in HR, Learning & Development, DEI, VR/AR, and the metaverse.
- Hear from speakers Alex Swartsel, Deputy Director of Acceleration at JFFLabs; Lori Moylan, Public Policy Manager at Meta; Bharath Kumar, Head of the Technology and Innovation unit for the World Health Organization (WHO) Academy Division; and more, as they divulge insiders’ knowledge of implementing XR in HR.
- Ask one-on-one questions of people who know the ins and outs of XR for L&D.
- Test drive hands-on training and get comfortable in virtual experiences.
The Limitless Future Conference > XR for Learning & Development is being presented by the XR Association in partnership with the Association of Talent Development, Greater Atlanta Chapter.