The vision of the metaverse—a persistent virtual world that anyone can plug into—was born in the minds of science-fiction writers but is today shaping the real-world ambitions of the world’s leading brands. Central to this is Web3, the next iteration of the internet based on decentralization and blockchain technology.
The Metaverse Summit 2022, organized by Economist Impact and supported by the XR Association, will help senior leaders define and build mixed-reality experiences that will add economic and social value. Join XRA CEO Liz Hyman in San Jose, CA, on Wednesday, October 26th and in the metaverse on Thursday, October 27th, for a progressive, hybrid event connecting senior executives to reimagine the world in Web3. At this inaugural event, hear from world-renowned metaverse authorities and influencers, including:
- Nick Clegg, President, Global Affairs, Meta
- Neal Stephenson, Novelist and Co-Founder, Lamina1
- Ann Mukherjee, Chairman and Chief Executive, North America, Pernod Ricard
- Matthew Ball, Managing Partner, Epyllion Co
- Dr. Lisa A. Costa, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, United States Space Force
- Greg Solano, Co-Founder, Yuga Labs
- Liz Hyman, CEO, XR Association
Learn more about the Metaverse Summit 2022.